Saturday 13 September 2008

white noise

when I was at Greenbelt we talked about the way when things are bad for you, God can be more real. The other things that get int he way are less obvious. The white noise of life disappears and God is there.
I have really put this to the test in the last two weeks. My Mum died 10 days ago and it was a really hard. Really raw. But the amount of love and concern from friends has carried me through. The family have been great and yes I saw God in it all. Faith is not about having good times, Jesus said we all would suffer and that if we did and called on him, God would be there.
I am not saying it is easy, I am trying to say it is easy to believe when things are going right. But if you look then your faith can carry you through when times are hard

No comments: