Wednesday 9 July 2008

facebook and the prophet


Somehow I have avioded this addition to my life. Joining it to just look at someones photos.Then Isla set up my page properly and now I have friends coming out of my ears.
the reality is it is a way of staying in touch with friends.

met up with 'shiny headed prophet' today in his favourite cafe. he is saying goodbye to YFC after 15 years. Like so many of us spending 15 years doing one thing is rare and it will be a wrench. Rob (shp) has been a great support to me on this journey and I pray his new career will open as many doors as YFC has.

What have these two things got in common ?
We achieve new things because we have friends who encourage us
go for it Rob we love you

3 comments:

Rob said...

thanks my friend!

we should sooo hold a caption competition for that pic - what are we saying to each other??

Jeremy said...

the real question is what is Beth thinking?
she is really looking at us, but especially you

maybe the caption should be
'justine chooses her new favourite'

Anonymous said...

Caption Competition
1)"If this alien mind meld works we two humble curates could become one Methodist minister."

2) "when they said I had to wear a frock, they didn't explain that becoming a girl was the quickest way to get to be a bishop now"

3)"When I give you this look,you cause a distraction then we can sneak out of Jeremy's class and go to the pub to watch the footie!"

4) "Bl**** Methodist"